Kaw Valley Engineering has an immediate opening for a Administrative Assistant II.
We’re Growing! Kaw Valley Engineering, Inc., in Wichita, Kansas, has an immediate opening for a full-time Administrative Assistant II.
Primary duties include answering multi-line telephone system, use of general office equipment and computer data entry. In addition, successful candidates will assist the Office Manager with day-to-day scheduling, office management and human resources.
Qualified individuals should be self-motivated, assertive and intuitive.
This position will require bookkeeping experience to include:
- Generating account invoices
- Collecting accounts receivable from individuals and businesses
- Coding accounts payable
- Processing expense reimbursement requests
- Purchasing supplies
- Making bank deposits
- Maintaining a business checkbook
- Minimum of six (6) years of progressive clerical/secretarial experience.
- Excellent organizational, communication and customer service skills.
- Two years experience with Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Ability to write, read and interpret correspondence, manuals and regulations.
- Advanced proofing and editing skills.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Notary Public Certificate is preferred.
- This is a full-time, hourly position.
- KVE conducts pre-employment drug and alcohol screenings, as well as pre-employment driving history checks.
- KVE is an Equal Opportunity Employer.