Kaw Valley Engineering has an immediate opening for a Bridge Design Engineer.
- Lead in all aspects of bridge design, from conceptual and preliminary design to final design and construction
- Train, direct, and mentor junior level engineers
- Serve as project engineer on large, complex bridge projects
- May coordinate design activities and meetings between staff and subcontractors
- Lead and support safety plan
- Assist in business development and proposal efforts
Experience: Three years minimum bridge design experience.
Qualification: Candidate must have a BS in Civil Engineering from an accredited program and have a Professional Engineering License in the State of KS, MO or the ability to obtain a license in these states within 60 days of hire. Consulting experience is preferred. Knowledge of MicroStation and AutoCAD Civil 3D is required. Three years of relevant experience managing and navigating the completion of projects is required. Some travel required. This is a remote position, but the candidate can work from any of our offices if desired.