Kaw Valley Engineering has an immediate opening for a HR Coordinator.
• Answering multi-line telephone system
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to operate general office equipment
• Proofing and editing skills
• Ability to write, read and interpret correspondence, manuals, and regulations
• Provide support in functional areas of the Human Resource Department (e.g. recruitment, employment, personnel records, employee relations, and benefits administration)
• Be able to interact/communicate with all levels of management throughout the Firm.
• Ensure that HR policies and procedures are implemented and followed and that staff are properly trained on those policies.
• Maintain accurate and legally compliant employee files.
• Conduct new hire in-processings.
• Assists with administering the employee benefit program. Answer questions employees might have.
• Follow established workers’ comp policies and procedures; investigate and process claims with the carrier. Perform periodic follow-ups.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Minimum of six (6) years of administrative experience
• Minimum of one (1) year of Human Resource experience
• Proficient with Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
• Associate Degree in Business Administration is preferred
• Must possess a valid driver’s license.