Kaw Valley Engineering has an immediate opening for a Marketing Communications Internship.
Kaw Valley Engineering’s Kansas City, MO, office is seeking a Marketing Communications Intern. It is a paid, part-time position to start immediately. This job is a great opportunity to enhance your portfolio and gain real-world marketing experience.
This position is responsible for assisting with marketing communications strategies. Tasks may include:
- Assist with identifying, designing, writing, editing and/or coordinating: proposals, qualifications, client presentations.
- Assist with website content, brochures, project profiles, advertisement, social media content, newsletter articles, email campaigns, internal communications.
- Perform research into potential clients, collaborators and competitors.
- Administrative tasks including organizing/updating materials, tracking on-going pursuits, and maintaining and organizing existing and new data base filing systems.
- Occasionally help coordinate or supervise after-hour events and special projects, career fairs, and trade conferences.
- Computer skills: proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, social media, and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Preferred candidate will have a solid understanding of the following: print and digital design, copy writing and proofing, graphic design and layout, and marketing communication practices.