Kaw Valley Engineering has an immediate opening for a Marketing Coordinator.
Kaw Valley Engineering’s Kansas City, MO, office is seeking a Marketing Coordinator. It is an entry-level, full-time position to start immediately.
This position is responsible for assisting with marketing communications strategies. Tasks may include:
- Create website content, brochures, project profiles, advertisement, social media content, newsletter articles, email campaigns, internal communications and other materials.
- Maintain and establish documents to track our efforts in these areas.
- Establish good working relationships with project managers. Will need to perform interviews with them and develop articles, project descriptions, proposals and other materials based on their contributions.
- Assist with identifying, designing, writing, editing and/or coordinating: proposals, qualifications, client presentations.
- Administrative tasks including organizing/updating materials, tracking on-going pursuits, and maintaining and organizing existing and new data base filing systems.
- Perform research into potential clients, collaborators and competitors.
- Occasionally help coordinate or supervise after-hour events and special projects, career fairs, and trade conferences.
Education and/or Experience:
Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communications from an accredited four-year college / university (or equivalent experience).
- Computer skills: proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (with an emphasis on InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator), social media, and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Preferred candidate will have a solid understanding of the following: print and digital design, copy editing and proofing, graphic design and layout, and marketing communication practices.
- Video and photography skills and knowledge of the AEC industry are a plus, but not required.
- Valid Driver’s License